Over the past few weeks, we have talked about mindset in different ways:
1. Seeing the opportunities in challenging times,
2. Focus on the positive, &
3. How changing our attitude toward something, can impact the outcome.
Now let’s finish up this series by talking about FAILURE.
Much like attitude, many believe failure is a bad thing, however, those with a success mindset, know that it is an important part of the journey to success. Without challenging ourselves, working outside our comfort zone and trying things we have never done, we will never get to where we want to go.
- Failing means we are one step closer to success.
- Failing means we are moving forward
- Failing means we have eliminated a new way that won’t work
- Failing means we are smarter than we were before we started
- Failing means we are going after our dreams
Let’s contemplate the follow:
1. Why do many of us fear failure?
2. Why is failure important?
3. How can we benefit from failure?