What do you do at the end of the year?
The Annual Review is much like the Quarterly review only this time you will be looking back at the last 12 months.
Download the fillable form called “Annual Progress Review” and in the Materials tab.
Start right at the top and ask yourself the following questions:
Over the past 12 months,
1. Have I been living my WORD? (Think of instances that shows you have)
2. Have I been living my values? (Think of times that proves you have)
3. Have I been working towards living my best life?
Writing your Annual Progress Review
For each of the 5 areas:
1. List your major successes in each area.
2. Assign a number (scale of 1-10) to each area based on how well you feel you achieved your goals in that area.
3. In the “Opportunities for Improvement” field, list actions or habits that would move you closer to your goals.
4. Revisit the first E – Excite of Achieve, and see if there are any we can cash in based on our successes.
- Complete your Progress Review and send it to the coach and accountability partners
- Go back to A is for Assess the Gap to set new goals for your new year!
It is essential to go back to the A – Assess the Gap as things have changed and you are not in the same spot as you were last year. Things that matter then may not be as important now. Perhaps you attained all your goals so you really do need new ones.
To keep moving forward, you must know what success looks like. This is your chance to design a new future. Honestly, this is my favourite time of year- visualizing my Best Life and breaking it down into details so I know what it looks like and therefore I can create a path to it.