- Success is rarely achieved alone. So, Who do you need to help you get to your success?
- Determine what resources, help, or support you require from others to achieve your goals.
- Do you need an expert, a specialist, or a coach of some kind to achieve success?
- Are you working in a business environment and need the commitment of your partner or team?
- Do you require the support of your family and/or friends?
- Reach out to them and share your goals and let them hear how important attaining them is to you, & you’d appreciate their help and/or support.
- If you can think of the person you need, write down their name. If it is a specialist that you need to find, put down the type of specialist so that you can look for one.
- In some cases you will not need anyone to achieve your goals, however, don’t be afraid to seek the help you need so that victory can be yours.
- Download the Your “Who” Workbook in the Materials Tab
- Refer back to the Identify Core Values Lesson
- Write your WHO for each Holistic Area
Your "Who" Workbook