Success Plan = Our Roadmap to Success
In the previous week, we left you with homework, to draft your Success Plan. Now, it is time to review it.
Goal: Live with Health as a Priority
- Drinking 60 oz
- 30 minutes of exercise/daily
- Sleep 8 hours
- Eat 4-6 cups of vegetables daily
- Eliminate sugar from my diet
Goal: Be debt-free with enough money in a saving account that I can survive for a while without working; establish a good credit score.
- Put $100 biweekly into a locked savings account to pay off the $1000 loan by Mar 31
- Continue $100 in account saving, achieve $3000 for an emergency fund
- Use a credit card at least 2 times/week and pay off each month to establish a credit history
- Mindful shopping – consider needs vs. wants, e.g. go for groceries once a week following the shopping list and setting a limit on buying take-out food