Actioning Your Success Plan
It is time to action our Success Plan with intentional weekly actions that we can be held accountable to. By creating a Weekly Progress Report, you will have a target to hit each week, thus helping propel yourself forward on tasks that are important to your goals.
Your Success Journey is a long one, to be navigated through years and, as with long journeys, we must break them down into smaller pieces. Goals are the same thing. Look at your big goals and break them down into weekly-sized tasks. Little by little, we will get closer to our big goals and to our success.
The Weekly Progress Report
The report is completed at the end of every week, ideally Sunday. By reviewing the week before, it gives us an opportunity to plan our next moves, look for ways to improve and celebrate our successes.
It is powerful to pull this out Monday morning and know exactly what we need to accomplish so that we can get right to work achieving it! So, create actions that are in alignment with your goals & Best Life & that are attainable in the time frame of a week.
At the week’s end, analyze your overall success in each area, list your successes and areas in which you could improve. Give yourself a rating from 1 to 10 in each of the 5 areas. This will help you identify areas they may need more attention or effort.
Leveraging Your Success Community
You will only hold yourself accountable for goals that others know about. Share your goals with someone you trust.Achieve
- Select your accountability partner (manual or automatic)
- Pick a frequency, a time and a mode of communication to share for accountability
- Download the Weekly Progress Report and add the current date and complete the new areas you find in the form.
- Under each of the 5 areas, looking at your goals, choose 2-3 actions or tasks. These actions represent small steps towards your goals and are directly related to the attainment of your big goals.
- Share your Weekly Progress ?