- Commitment is easier if we know WHY we want to do it.
- Big goals need a WHY to give us the resolve to push through when things get hard
- No one ever succeeded without making incremental progress, experiencing setbacks and lots of consistent work.
- Today’s culture is one of wanting results instantly. We can grow restless and divert our attention onto the next shiny thing.
- When we get frustrated or lose our focus, that’s when it’s essential that we stay connected to our WHY.
Knowing our WHY and the underlying motivation is imperative when we get discouraged and stuck to ensure we stay the course. Now, write in the comment box below what is your Why for your Best Life Career Statement.